We can’t believe we’re already halfway through the month of February! It’s never too early to get started on scholarship applications, that is why our team has put together yet another list of scholarships for you to take advantage of.
Again, if you’re new to the scholarship writing process, don’t worry we got you. The team over at Immigrants Rising created this Scholarship Essay Worksheet to help make the writing process easier for you. We hope this resource will help, be the first to access additional tips and tricks and college resources by following us on Instagram @gotocollegeca
- Applicant must be a minimum of eighteen years of age.
- Applicant must have a high school diploma.
- Applicant must have a 3.0 overall G.P.A.
- Student must be enrolled full or part time in an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Applicant must submit all application information.
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to an individual interested in pursuing a career in civil engineering, welding engineering, or welding engineering technology.
March 1, 2023
- Be enrolled full time as a high school junior in the United States
- Demonstrate critical financial need ($55,000 or lower adjusted gross family income is required)
- Be involved in co-curricular and community service activities
- Maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.0; and
- Be a United States citizen
This opportunity assists high school students who have faced and overcome great obstacles in their young lives. National Scholars receive an all-expenses paid trip to Washington, D.C., during the spring of their senior year to participate in the National Scholars Conference.
March 15, 2023
*Riverside/San Bernardino Area students only
- Graduating senior from John W. North HS with a minimum 2.7 G.P.A.
- Show proof of full-time enrollment in a 2-year college and proof of full-time registration in classes at the start of each semester
- Completed FAFSA form
- Exhibit involvement in community and/or school activities, which may include participation in an Academy program at North High
This scholarship provides financial assistance in the form of scholarships to graduating high school students from John W. North who demonstrate a desire to continue learning and a deep commitment toward a better, more inclusive world.
March 31, 2023
*Riverside/San Bernardino Area students only. To access the scholarship application and scholarship criteria, scroll to the designated scholarship and click [+] to learn more.
- Minimum 3.5 G.P.A.
- Minimum 30 credits of honors/AP level coursework, 20 of which must be in Junior and/or Senior year and completed by the first semester of senior year.
- Minimum of 50 hours Community Service
This scholarship offers one-time scholarships awarded to four students, who are graduating seniors of Upland High School and will be attending an accredited four-year college or university.
March 31, 2023