The Institute for College Access & Success (TICAS) has put together tools and advice for students and borrowers impacted by the Coronavirus. They have compiled a list of what you need to know about your student loans during the COVID-19 pandemic, including:
- The basics of student loans during COVID
- Are your loans covered by new benefits?
- What happens if your loans are in a grace period?
- Late payments
- What happens if your loan is in default?
- What happens if your federal loans aren’t covered by COVID protections?
- Options if you have private students loans
Visit their page Resources for Student Loan Borrowers for more information.
This resource was provided by TICAS