You’ve signed up for classes, you’ve learned your way around the virtual course system — and now, you’ve got to make sure you persist all the way to graduation.
Laptop or paper notes? Highlighter or flashcards? And does music help while studying? Here’s how to take better notes and study so that you remember what you’ve learned — without getting crushed by college stress. Plus: what to do if you do feel crushed.
- Learn how to take notes.
- Get a planner and actually use it.
- When studying, don’t just put information into your brain. Draw it back out.
- Failure is not the end.
- Take care of yourself — and get some sleep.
- Let go of the stigma around mental health problems.
- Know when to reach out for help.
Click this link to the article with tips and resources to learn more about good study habits that will help you be a successful college student without burning out. This article includes written tips and a podcast for you to listen to.